Money matters

Information on course costs and funding available for home and EU depending on your circumstances.

If you are an international student, from outside the European Union, please visit our International pages for fee information.

Students aged 16-19

If you are under 19 years old on 31 August in the year you start your course and are enrolling on course with government funding, such as the full time courses at WCG you do not need to pay tuition or exam fees.

You may have to pay a materials charge for your course, covering the costs of books and equipment, and for trips. The course information will tell you this, or you will be told at enrolment and on your course offer letter. Follow the links below for information about getting help with course costs.

Applicable funding

Students aged 19 and over

If you are aged 19 or over on 31 August in the year you start your course you will be required to pay tuition fees. Follow the links below for information about getting help with course costs for those over 19.

Applicable funding

Also see Free tuition for adults

Students aged 19+

Further Education Loans are now available for students aged 19 and over studying on a Level 3 or 4 government funded course.

More information

Help with childcare

Financial support to cover childcare costs to enable parents to study:

Paying fees

Fees are payable at enrolment by cash, card (except American Express) or cheque payable to 'Warwickshire College'.

For funded courses lasting for more than one term, with fees above £100, it might be possible to pay in three monthly instalments. A £10 administration charge is made for this facility.

Non funded courses (Full Cost) must be paid in full prior to commencement of the course


Employer Sponsorship

If an employer wants to sponsor employees to study, the college can arrange for invoices to be raised. Please supply a purchase order or letter of authorisation at enrolment stating the name of the employee, title of course and confirmation of the employer’s intention to pay fees.

Please note: If an employer fails to make payment, the student will become personally liable for payment of fees.

Higher education

Fees are charged on all higher education (HE) courses. If you are studying a higher education course - Foundation Degree, HND, HNC, Bachelor's Degree, DipHE - then you might be eligible for student loans and grants from Student Finance England.

For more information:



Help for the unemployed is available for some courses to those receiving relevant benefits.

Fee refund information


Disclaimer: Where fees for any college facility are charged to an individual or sponsor and not paid in full, the college reserves the right to pass the debt to a debt collection agency of its choosing at any time after the debt becomes due, without further notification.  Any charge, fee or interest levied on the college by the debt collection agency in pursuit of a debt shall be passed onto the debtor.


Money matters

do something new
Call usCall 0300 45 600 49
Email usEmail us