Student gym use
Before any student can use the gym they must have an induction.
Inductions must be booked through the
sports and fitness facility at the appropriate site.
- Induction; £5.00
- Cost per visit: Mon to Fri up to 4.00pm £1.50 per session
- Cost per visit Mon to Fri after 4.00pm and weekends: £5.00 per
- Warwickshire College Student Membership: Unlimited use
during normal opening hours (inc evenings and weekends) £14.00
payable month by direct debit
Normal induction fees and booking still apply
Full details of the sports and fitness facilities and college
sports clubs, some of which compete at national level, can be found
on notice boards and the
sports facilities page.
Contact details for each college:
- Henley-in-Arden (01564) 797819
- Rugby: (01788) 863240
- Leamington Spa: (01926) 318046
- Pershore: (01386) 551247
- Moreton Morrell: (01926) 318299
The changing rooms in the sports centre will be programmed so all
students who wish to use the changing rooms will have to purchase a
fob for the year £10.00 (returnable deposit) from the sports and
fitness staff. Students may purchase a fob in groups. If
students lose their fob they will not receive their deposit back.