A national centre for horticulture situated on a 60
hectare site near Evesham, Pershore College offers the very best in
Pershore has a well-established reputation for excellence
in land-based training with some of the best horticulture
facilities in the country.
Further and higher education courses and
- Animal welfare and veterinary nursing
- Food manufacture and quality assurance
- Garden design
- Horticulture and floristry
- Tree surgery
- Motor vehicle maintainance
For more information go to Pershore study options.
The campus has student accomodation, built in 2010, with 97
Teaching facilities include:
- soil and plant science laboratories
- lanscape design studios
- organic unit, specialist plant unit, fruit unit with juice production
- newly built glasshouses
- specialist animal unit
- 12 hectares of conservation area
Extensive and landscaped gardens are home to several national
The site is a regional centre for the RHS who offer courses, lectures and
workshops at the site.
The site is a member of the Alpine Garden
provided for some areas.
The centre is also home to the Pershore Tennis Club which
has outdoor and indoor courts.
The Plant Centre is open to the public
and the plant
nursery provides wholesale to trade