Apple Juice Processing
||09:30 - 16:30
What will I study?
The course is suitable for those working (or planning to work) in the drinks industry and other areas of the sector.
What modules are covered?
The course provides an overview and introduction to apple juice processing.The following topics will be included:
- Fruit supplies
- Apples suitable for juice and types of juices
- Fruit condition
- Condition and selection of equipment
- Milling and processing
- Cloudy and clear juices
- Hygiene in apple juice processing
- Quality control: chemical, microbiological, instrumental
- Sensory evaluation in product development, product improvement, quality control
- Financial controls and management
What qualifications will I get?
A college Certificate of Attendance will be issued
What is the entry process?
Please contact the short course co-ordinator at Pershore College on 01386 551 224 email@example.com
Got a question about this course?
Call: 0300 45 600 49 or email us now
We make every effort to ensure that these course details are accurate. Warwickshire College reserves the right to make alterations. Fees may be indicative at the time of publishing.